Software for Android:
Firmware updates for the device itself:
How to update Power Watcher software:
The software can be updated from the USB-flash drive.
USB-flash must have only one volume and formatted in FAT32.
The sequence of steps to update the firmware:
- Copy the firmware file to the root of the USB-flash drive. (Example: "pwu_2_02.em1")
- Power off the device.
- Connect USB-flash instead of the Bluetooth-adapter.
- Turn on the power.
- The blue LED should start to blink - it means that the process of firmware update is in progress.
- Upon completion of the firmware update, the two LED (blue and red) are lit.
- Disconnect USB-flash. LEDs should go out.
- Connect Bluetooth-adapter.
On error, red and blue LEDs will be flashing alternately: once the red one, N-times the blue one. Where N - the error code.
- 1 — waiting for the USB-device connection
- 2 — usb-flash has no new firmware
- 3 — usb-flash has no firmware
- 5 — can’t read the firmware file
- 6 — firmware file header read error
- 7 — incorrect firmware file signature